Telegram Update and more

As many of you are now aware, my Telegram server was unfortunately taken down. I have sent an appeal, however I'm gonna assume that the server won't be coming back up.

My fakes will now be returning FULLY to being posted back on here, just like how it was before. I'll be uploading 2 fakes a day (Ones from my Telegram that weren't posted here). That way they don't get drowned away from posts. I will also be posting my fakes on R34 too, just like I have been doing occasionally over the past few months. When the fakes have caught up I'll be back to posting a fake every day or every other day.

If you wish to message me lr anything as always, feel free to leave a comment down below or message me on X (@Person_101010).

Thanks to everyone who stuck around and also joined the server. If you didn't join the server and were waiting for fakes here, sorry for the wait but I am now back.

Comments

  1. Discord doesn't remove servers you could try that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been in a few discord servers that have been removed before, some don't last long at all so I'm not gonna make a discord.

      Delete
    2. Imma miss having a place to post ngl

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts